SuperBoundary is a compact but powerful app for Autodesk® AutoCAD®. SuperBoundary easily generates polylines from enclosed areas.
- The program’s powerful engine allows it to build enclosed polylines rapidly along the perimeter of selected drawing fragments.
- The original drawing needs no advance preparation (removing superfluous unconnected lines, creating an additional enclosed boundary polyline around the original drawing fragment).
- When the program creates an outline, it automatically identifies and removes gaps in places where primitives meet. The maximum size of these gaps can be set directly by the user.
- The program replaces splines and ellipses used in defining an outline with true polylines created by means of piecewise linear approximation.
- The user can also easily set the thickness and color of the polylines the program generates, if required.
- The program offers an automatic filling (solid hatching) option for the outlines it generates.
The full list of objects that the program supports consists of: